PLEASE READ THIS POLICY CAREFULLY BEFORE USING OUR SITE OR OPTING IN FOR ANY PRODUCTS/FREEBIES/ONLINE SERVICES.
The Digital Bloom website (“Website”) is owned, controlled and operated by Digital Bloom (ABN 43 204 768 612) (“Digital Bloom”, “we”, “our”, or “us”)
- When we say “you”, “your” or “Client”, we mean you – the visitors to and Clients of our Website, whether or not you make a purchase.
- When we say “Online Services” or “Online Services”, we mean the range of standard and customised ‘ready to use’ branding/design digital products and bespoke services tailored for Hair, Beauty and Wellness related businesses, which can be purchased and downloaded as a digital file from the Website, and marketing branding purposes in accordance with the Digital Bloom T&Cs.
- When we say the “Privacy Act”, we mean the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) as amended by the Privacy Amendment Act 2000 (Cth) and the Privacy Amendment (Enhancing Privacy Protection) Act 2012 (Cth).
- When we say “Personal Information”, we mean any information or opinion, whether true or not, about a person who is identified or whose identity can reasonably be established, and not limited to information in a material form.
HOW WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may collect your Personal Information where reasonably necessary for the proper function of the Website, including to facilitate sales of Online Services via the Website. The ways in which we may collect your Personal Information include:
- When you enquire about our services via the ‘contact us’ function at the Website;
- When you contact us by email;
- When you place an order for a Online Services via our Website; and
- Through the use of browser ‘cookies’ or trackers.
The kinds of Personal Information we may collect include your name, your phone number, business name, website address, date of birth, email address and geographical information.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may use or disclose Personal Information we collect for the following purposes:
- To enable you to purchase Online Services on our Website;
- To contact you in order to confirm your instructions if you have requested us to customise the Online Services you wish to purchase;
- To customise the content of our Website so that it matches your preferences;
- To understand usage trends and patterns and improve visitors’ overall experience of the Website;
- To fix problems and respond to feedback and complaints;
- To enforce any agreements between you and us;
- To enable a third party (e.g. Kajabi or their payment processor) to provide you with goods or services on our behalf;
- To contact you about the Website or for direct marketing purposes (see paragraph 5 below); and
- In response to a request by any duly authorised law enforcement officer or any other person authorised by any law, or in circumstances permitted by the Privacy Act.
From time to time, it may be necessary for us to share your Personal Information with third parties in order for you to fully utilise our Website, including Kajabi, Salon Pay, Zip Pay, Stripe, Pin Payments and Shopify (“Third Parties”).
We may use your Personal Information to contact you to let you know about our current products and services, website developments, our new products and services and those of our partners and affiliates, and to ask you to provide a review of our services and/or products and our Online Services. We may also send newsletters and other updates about Digital Bloom to you. By using the Website, you hereby consent to receiving such marketing communications.
If you do not wish to receive direct marketing communications from us, you may opt out by contacting email@example.com. We will always give you an opportunity to opt out of receiving future marketing communications. We will process all opt-out requests as soon as possible.
CROSS BORDER DISCLOSURE
From time to time, it may be necessary for us to share your Personal Information with Third Parties who may have servers in and operate out of locations outside of Australia. As some of these Third Parties are of a global nature, we cannot say with certainty where their servers are located or the countries out of which they operate.
ACCESS TO, AND CORRECTION OF, PERSONAL INFORMATION
You can ask us to provide you with a copy of the Personal Information we hold about you. You do not need a reason for asking, but we may charge you our reasonable expenses for preparing and sending you a copy of your Personal Information.
If you believe the Personal Information collected or used by us or a third party is false or inaccurate, you may ask us to have this information corrected. We will endeavour to correct this information within reasonable time, at no expense to you.
You should be aware that there are inherent risks associated with the transmission of information via the Internet. Data security measures can never be guaranteed. This means that while we take all commercially reasonable steps to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its security.
If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorised access, modification or disclosure of your personal information, please contact us immediately.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
If there is a sale, merger, consolidation, change in control, transfer of substantial assets, reorganisation or liquidation of Us then, in Our sole discretion, we may transfer, sell or assign Your Personal Information collected to one or more relevant third parties.
QUESTIONS AND COMMENTS
- have any questions about this Policy;
- wish to request access to any personal information;
- wish to correct or update your personal information;
- wish to be de-identified, or have Your personal information deleted; or
- wish to make a complaint or discuss any other privacy concerns you may have,
Please contact us at:
The Privacy Officer
- by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- by post: PO BOX 232, Bulimba, Queensland, Australia, 4171
If you are not satisfied with our response to your complaint, you may wish to contact the Office of Australian Information Commissioner (OAIC). For more information, please see their website https://www.oaic.gov.au/about-us/contact-us